We are all students of the world; frail embodied consciousness struggling to understand, and be a meaningful part of this great, mysterious gift of life.
Hello, my name is Christel (But Christa on the net), I was born on an island (Mauritius) in the year 1982, I am happily married and blessed with two sons. I consider myself as a writing and blogging amateur (because I am not paid to do so).
Why do I blog
I joined WordPress.com on November 2014 with the main purpose of being able to have an online blogging experience while learning and practicing in gaining skills in the digital world so as to be able to get an online job and work from home—but since then many things have changed—because with all the knowledge that I have learned and acquired while learning, reading and searching online, I came to the realization that I wanted to embrace a path towards being an online business entrepreneur.
I also want to help as much as I can people across all the continents to understand more easily the world of the internet as well as the blogging world, I just began to understood what I really want to achieve through blogging, and I hope through the writing of my own adventure and experience towards self-employment, people might be inspired to take their own forwarding steps towards entrepreneurship.
What I love the most about blogging is that you are able to connect with bloggers from different parts of the world (I have always dream of travelling the world) and be able to read beautiful creative posts from great writers of the WordPress community.
My genre and style of writing
I can adapt to almost all styles and genres of writings:
- Fiction≥Fictionalizing various personalities (from the news, or stories I hear) and feelings (by observing the human race and animal kingdom) and transcribing them into the characters that I create through short stories and poetry writing which range from from horror, fantastic and science fiction genre.
- Non fiction matters≥Social, worldwide matters (blogging about things that I feel concerned about).
- The entertainment world≥Mainly about movies, books and music I love.
- Philosophical thoughts≥from my own perspective of life.
My other hobbies
- I am an avid reader of everything interesting and fascinating, I love to explore the world through the eyes of nonconformist people.
- Movie, TV and music addict.
- I love commenting on things that sways me.
- I am learning to sew.
- I am learning to make some of my own crafts (Thanks to Pinterest.com)
- And I love connecting with people across the whole globe and beyond (because why not!)—so as to learn more about the various cultures of the world, as well as refining my English.
Why blogging in English and not in French
Though I adore the French language that is the most romantic language in the world (well for me), I have always been more comfortable in expressing words through writing in the English language.
My future goals
- I want to write 2 books (science fiction and another one that is non fiction) and sell it online.
- I want to show off my writing skills and believe that perhaps I can be spotted (selling myself online).
- I want to be able to become an affiliate and sell things online.
- Selling the crafts am learning to make.
- Ameliorating my blogging skills and be a good WordPress administrator.
- I want to have a body like Teyanna in the clip Fade (though this one is a bit too much…lol)
Well I want to do it all 🙂 because am like that, loving many things at the same time because I get bored too easily :). But above all I want to be able to make a decent living online and along the way inspire people in believing in whatever they want to achieve in life.
And at last, if you like, I invite you to visit my page lovelyricism and read more about the contents of my blog.
With love, gratitude and appreciation