Am pleased and honored to accept my fourth award from my friend Audrey from the blog idealize, please do check out her awesome blog and prepare yourself to be showered with invigorating comments that will surely make your day. So thank you again for the versatile award who recognizes bloggers that post on unique subject.
So here are the rules around the versatile blogger award:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees.
So here are the 7 facts about me:
- Am in love with almost all the celebrities out there and I love showing my great love to them on their social medias :), what to say I love them very much <3<3<3
- I have a scar on my nose, due to a light childhood accident.
- I have a fringe since the age of 13 and find it difficult to live without it.
- I was looking for a job, but instead found myself in wanting to embrace a self-employed career (thing that is really hard).
- Am an emotive person.
- I love to dance and sing, but only in private 🙂
- I want to lose weight due to health problems.
It’s also good to note that the bloggers that I have nominated are free to not accept the award (already been nominated, not ready, lack of time, hate the awards, don’t understand, laziness, or any other relevant purpose) or can take the challenge whenever they are ready.
But this time I have made something different, all of these blog are those that I read the most or find interesting to read, am pretty sure that they already had all the awards, it’s just to point out the blog that I like, so here they are:
- Anita from the fashion blog femme et info
- A very interesting blog written beautifully by Afzal Moolla
- A miscellaneous blog by Vic
- A blog through perception by marple25maryA blog through perception by marple25mary
- An escape in the spiritual world by SachahjortA blog with beautiful pictures merged with stanzas
- Southern by design, a blogger that blogs in flip-flops
- Pawan from the blog Living is an artPawan from the blog Living is an art
- Don Massenzio that helps independent authors to take their flightThe online digest so as to help you in becoming a millionaire
- Connect with cezanne on his uplifting blog
- A.R. Minhas, with his creative posts and art
- Khadie for her delicate poems
- Sheryl that share her knowlede of writing her book
- A lovely blog that blogs about foodies & travel
- toofulltowrite carries out great interviews and has great links
- The machinery India a literary collection
If ever you accept the Versatile Blogger Award here is the code for the image: