Sunshine Blogger Award
I was awarded the Sunshine Blogger Awards by AddKluZiv, thank you very much for nominating me, it’s with great pleasure that I accept the challenge around this third award, so ladies and gentlemen if you have a little time, please do check out on his blog.
So here are the rules:
- Write a post so as to show your award
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
And here are my answers to Adarsha Kharel questions:
The most adventurous trip you have ever been to and with whom?
A family trip which happened a very long time ago.
Any dream vacation place?
As I was born on an island (Mauritius), we experience only two seasons—which is summer and winter, so I would love to travel to any other country where I would be able to enjoy spring time, fall season and winter time with snow flakes.
What’s your dream date (your would be lover as well as where are you gonna take him/her) gonna be like?
Well, am a married woman, but I would have loved that my husband and myself have a romantic dinner in a restaurant with a great view, cool music and a beautiful atmosphere (without the children..lol).
Reading books or watching movie adaptations?
Though I love reading books, my heart belongs to the movie world, so I will choose movie adaptations (prior that they respect the scenery from the book itself).
List 5 of your favorite movies of all the time.
Sheesh, that’s kind of difficult! I love them all, for me it’s like betraying all of the other movies that I will not mention here sigh, so there I will go for the 5 movies that I have watched the most (that is 6-10 times).
- Kill Bill (All volumes)
- The Exorcist (All of them)
- Underworld (All of them)
- All the movies on the famous character ‘Hanibal lecter’.
Your favorite author and why?
Agatha Christie—for having created her famous character Hercule Poirot—And turning this quite bizarre little man into a great detective, which I have enjoyed reading the adventures.
Your topmost favorite book and why?
Again a really difficult choice for me, because all the books that I have read are very dear to my heart, each story lines, each plot, each characters invented are unique in a way or the other. So here are 3 books that I would loved to read again:
- De toute son âme by René Bazin (The most beautiful French book that I have read)
- Prométhée de l’ombre by Vincent Cox (which I read in French)
- The clan of the cave bear by Jean M.Auel (The most beautiful novel I have read that takes place in prehistoric times).
Apart from reading books, what else do you have interest in?
If, given a chance, which book’s ending would you like to re-write & why?
Perhaps Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, it’s not that I want to change the end—in the contrary it’s perfect, but a part of my heart broke when Catherine died and Heathcliff went all crazy, deep inside of my heart, I wanted so badly that these two ended up living their love story. The memory of my feelings towards the death of Catherine in the book still haunts me till now.
Do you see yourself as an aspiring author?
Yes, I do, it’s just a matter of gaining that faculty of writing fluently—that can be acquired by writing a lot and reading a lot.
One quote that sums up your whole life!
It didn’t go as I planned, and that’s okay.
At the end of my response to Adarsha Kharel questions, I would like one more time to thank from the bottom of my heart—everyone that have supported me in one way or the other in inspiring and giving me the necessary flame to continue writing.
Before telling the names of the nominees that I have gladly chosen, I would like to invite all of you in reading a post written here—so as to have a better understanding of the awards.
It’s also good to note that the bloggers that I have nominated are free to not accept the award (already been nominated, not ready, lack of time, hate the awards, don’t understand, laziness, or any other relevant purpose) or can take the challenge whenever they are ready.
Also I hope that you will all forgive my little laziness and lack of mannerism for not visiting your blogs, but instead I will create a pingback from my blog to your blog—which can easily be deleted if ever you feel that you don’t like the link that I have created.
I recently discovered some new blogs through an interesting post reblogged from Marquessa Matthews website by k.phoenix, so don’t hesitate to check out their blogs. Here are the bloggers I gladly nominate:
- Pamela (aka K.phoenix)-A mommy that has a book under construction, and blogs about matters of the heart sprinkled with some sensuality.
- rosemawrites-A blog with beautiful little stories and also having a book on poetry still under construction.
- Brickley Jules Writes-Find excerpts of her book to be on her blog, as well as some interesting posts.
- Optimistic dream traveler-Srushti a girl of 16 years old that has some really interesting posts and that’s very determinate for her young age.
- somemorebanter-A mommy that writes cool things about everyday life matters.
- Mysestina-She generates awareness through her poems on serious life matters.
- Vidushi-The world needs more of youngsters that can help to make a difference in the world for this new generation, I deeply believe in the power of younger people. 15 years old with a really amazing blog.
- Shailja-A youngster of 19 years old that seems to be more mature than I am 🙂 please do check her blog.
- Jandreiventures-The colorful blog of an enthusiastic life lover.
- Karuchan-Somehow a puzzling teenage blogger that blogs about teenage life.
- Nelly Cherry-A young girl full of peps and life, do check out her blog full of beautiful poems.
And finally here are my questions for all of you (I will ask the same questions as my predecessor as I really appreciate these questions)
- The most adventurous trip you have ever been to and with whom?
- Any dream vacation place?
- What’s your dream date (your would be lover as well as where are you gonna take him/her) gonna be like?
- Reading books or watching movie adaptations?
- List 5 of your favorite movies of all the time.
- Your favorite author and why?
- Your topmost favorite book and why?
- Apart from reading books, what else do you have interest in?
- If, given a chance, which book’s ending would you like to re-write & why?
- Do you see yourself as an aspiring author?
- One quote that sums up your whole life!
If ever you like the image of the award that I have created, with the image background taken from Pixabay.com and designed from the Textgram app, here is the code to be pasted:
<img class=” wp-image-8039 alignright” src=”https://lovelyricism.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/sunshine-blogger-award.png” alt=”Sunshine Blogger Award” width=”297″ height=”297″ />